Natalie S., Feb. 7, 2018
- Overall, how satisfied are you with the service provided?
- 100 on a scale of "Not Satisfied" (0) to "Very Satisfied" (100).
- Did your issue get resolved in a timely manner?
- My issue required multiple call backs.
- Did you feel that the technician was knowledgeable?
- 100 on a scale of "Not Knowledgeable" (0) to "Very Knowledgeable" (100).
- Was the technician you worked with courteous and respectful?
- Yes - Marlon and Dan were both wonderfully courteous, professional, and good-humored. We were puzzling through why a new user set-up did not have the same permissions and access to printers as another user on the same machine (I'm a temp filling in for someone on medical leave and was having some struggles getting my own log-in to work smoothly). The FTI techs would fix something only to seemingly have it break again the next day, but each time the techs were patient and helpful and a delight to speak with! Both Marlon and Dan are terrific to work with - almost makes me wish for another IT problem (hehe!) Thanks for your help! 🙂
- Optionally, add any additional comments regarding the service you received?
Marlon and Dan are great - please give them a raise and at least one new Ferrari apiece! 🙂 (Or an even more awesome-in-its-practicality Honda station wagon, if they happen to have excellent taste 😉 Thanks to you both for the light-hearted help, and your patience throughout this! You make technical issues FUN 🙂 (Kinda! Hopefully not hellish for you though! 🙂